Castle Phoenix USB Link Kit
|Operating System||Windows 98SE, 98ME, 2000, or XP|
Is "stick" programming your Castle Creations brushless controller getting old?
Can't remember what settings are programmed in your ESC?
Why hassle with transmitter stick programming when you can plug your brushless controller into the Castle Link Windows® compatible programming adapter and the USB port on your PC? This little gem just made your speed controller even better by allowing:
- Set up of programmable options with point and click ease.
- View your current Phoenix program settings.
- Customize values for low-voltage cutoff, prop brake strength and governor mode gain.
- Download new software updates via the internet as they become available.
NEW revised interface featuring:
- All-in-one support for Phoenix, Mamba, Barracuda, Phoenix HV, and Thunderbird brushless controllers!
- Now with saved settings files!
- New "check for updates" feature!
- Totally automatic install!
- Expanded programming and parameters for Mamba-25 controllers also coming soon!
The easiest programming tool just got easier to use and configure your Castle Creations controllers!
No complicated connections! It's as easy as:
- Download the interface software from our Software area.
- Plug the Castle Link into the receiver lead on your controller and attach the mini USB cable included in the kit.
- Connect the USB cable to your PC.