Now you can connect our new PowerPanel super lightweight LCD Display module to your MicroPower!
This ultra thin LCD display connects to the MicroPower with the included 11" data cable, and lets you get your max and live data displayed without a PC, just like the heavier, non-logging WattMeters on the market.
The display is fully programmable to show you your live and max Voltage, Amperage, Wattage Temperatures, RPM, mAH used, and more! Since you can know your mAH after your session, you know approximately how much juice is left in your pack!
Just connect it after your session for readback of live and max data. Or, since the PowerPanel is so light, it can easily be attached to the side of your model for live/max display all the time !
Here are a few of the features of the PowerPanel:
- Ultra-thin LCD display connects to the MicroPower with the included 11" data cable.
- Live Display of Amps, Volts, mAH, Temperatures, Wattage, and RPM (more coming soon, by simply download our latest Windows program).
- Cumulative mAH display serves as a “gas gauge” for your battery pack. By knowing how much has been used, you can know approximately how much is left!
- Up to 4 parameters can be displayed per “virtual page” on the PowerPanel. Each parameter has a programmable label.
- Supports Multiple “Pages” of data, with programmable ways of switching between the pages.
- Supports display of both Live data, and Max values, with programmable ways of switching between Live and Max.
- Supports “hot plugging” into the MicroPower after your session.
- So light, it can easily be attached to the side of your model for live/max display all the time!
- System supports both Metric and English units.